The purpose of PRF seeding grants is to help new researchers begin a research career. Applications are considered on the basis of scientific merit rather than the applicant’s research record.
Research areas include: Basic Science Behavioural; Basic Science Biological; Cardiothoracic; Continence; Education; Electrotherapy; Ergonomics and Occupational Health; Exercise Therapy; Gerontology; Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy; Movement Sciences; Neurology; Orthopaedics; Paediatrics; Posture; Rehabilitation; Sports Physiotherapy; Womens’ Health; or Other.
Funding is available for up to $10,000.
The applicant must:
- be the chief investigator of the project;
- hold full registration with an Australian Physiotherapists Registration Board;
- be an Australian citizen, or have permanent resident status; currently reside in Australia; and
- be a financial member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and maintain APA membership for the duration of the grant
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 March 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org