The Foundation provides support for medical research projects that advance innovations in medical research related to the nature, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and incidence of disease, and other health problems that have a significant impact on the health of humans.
Researchers must apply for funding from within one of the following Portfolios:
- Portfolio 1 – Original innovation and discovery not competitive for major grants such as the NHMRC or ARC.
- Portfolio 2 – Support for strategic collaborative research activities that focus on advancing research and validating directions.
- Portfolio 3 – Support to help bridge the ‘valley of death’. This is the area where research is required to attract and compete for potential investors and collaborators.
No specific funding limit has been set.
Grants are provided to Australian research institutions rather than individuals. Only one application will be considered from each principal researcher.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted for internal review by 15 April 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com