This scheme provides travel and accommodation expenses for research visits within Australia, including collaborative visits to industry.
Funding & Duration
Up to $2,000/month for a maximum of three months for travel and accommodation to a location(s) within Australia.
Visits up to six months will be considered with funding usually capped at a total of $6,000, however a strong case would need to be made by the applicant.
Eligibility is as follows:
- postgraduate student or early career researcher (on a non-continuing appointment) currently studying/working in Australia in the area of nanotechnology
- Early Career Researchers from Industry are also eligible
- member of ANN
- documented support presented from Supervisor and collaborating researcher.
Special Circumstance limits: Cases of hardship and exceptional circumstances will be considered by the ANN Management Committee for possible funding outside the guidelines.
- Applications may be submitted at any time, however:
- applications for event sponsorship to be submitted at least 3 months prior to the event
- (preferably 6 months prior to the event)