The Investigator-Initiated Research Award is intended to support high-impact research that has the potential to make an important contribution to ovarian cancer or patient/survivor care.
Research projects may focus on any phase of research, from basic laboratory research through translational research, excluding clinical trials.
Funding & Duration
The anticipated direct costs budgeted for the entire period of performance will not exceed USD $450,000 (approx AUD $593,000).
The maximum period of performance is 3 years.
Independent investigator at or above the level of Assistant Professor (or equivalent) are eligible to submit applications.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 28 April 2016 – pre-proposal submitted via https://eBRAP.org.
- Copy of pre-proposal forwarded to the Research Branch ASAP.
- 27 July 2016 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.
- Grants Officer: Dr Don McMaster
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org