The aim of this Fellowship is to promote the acquisition of higher-level skills and an appreciation of international best practice in the areas highlighted below.( Applications in other areas will also be considered.)
Eligible practice areas include:
- Environment and Sustainability
- Alternative Energy
Applications in other areas will also be considered, such as:
- Engineering Trades
- Building and Construction
- Primary Industries
- Specialist Trades
Funding & Duration
The successful applicant receives $10,000 (less GST) towards their Fellowship costs, allowing them to travel overseas and bring new skills back to Australia.
The duration of the overseas component of the Fellowship is generally 2-3 weeks.
The following people may apply:
- All Australian residents of 18 years of age and over.
- Employees from either the private or public sectors, or applicants who may be self-employed.
- Those with a willingness to learn and share skills with others.
- Those with clear written and oral communication skills.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 May 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com