The Al & Val Rosenstrauss Fellowship is targeted at candidates who are establishing the credentials for a long career in research.
Areas of medical research supported by the Foundation include: Brain Sciences: psychiatry and neurology; Endocrinology and Diabetes; Geriatrics; Lung Disease (other than cancer); Rheumatology; and Vision Sciences.
Funding & Duration
The Fellowship provides funding of $80,000 per year, for four years.
Fellowship applicants must:
- be located in Australia and employed by an Australian Research Institution;
- carry out the research outlined in the application in Australia;
- propose to work within one of the six fields of medical research supported by the Foundation; and
- be within 5 to 10 years of completing a PhD unless career disruptions exist.
As at 30 April of the application year; Career disruptions are the same as allowed by the NHMRC.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications open 1 April 2016
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 April 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org