The Conservation Biology Grant supports research aimed at:
- improving understanding of the conservation status of species or ecological communities;
- providing recommendations for improvement of some aspect of biodiversity conservation;
- understanding the ecology of species or communities; and
- understanding threats to biodiversity and management of those threats.
Funding of up to $1000 is available.
Students are encouraged to apply for supervised project funding at the Honours Degree, Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree and PhD levels.
Support from a research institution is required.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 4 April 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org