The Nature Conservancy and The Ecological Society for Australia Inc have established this award to fund a postgraduate scholarship in the field of applied conservation science.
The award covers terrestrial, marine and freshwater ecology, and is open to both field and lab based work. Projects which include social or economic components are welcome. Additional support will be provided for the recipient to attend two ESA conferences.
The grant includes $6000 to be spent on research, and $3000 to cover travel, registration and accommodation costs for the successful applicant to attend the annual conference to receive their award and the following annual conference to present their research
Applicants must be:
- enrolled as a postgraduate research student at an Australian University,
- working on a project that relates to an Australian conservation issue, and
- a member of the Ecological Society of Australia.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 April 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org