Alzheimer’s Australia Dementia Research Foundation offers project grants to early-career researchers to help build the capacity of the dementia research sector.
Funding & Duration
Up to thirteen $50,000 capacity building project grants for new and early career researchers are on offer in Round 1, 2016.
- Five AADRF Project Grants (new and early career researchers in any area of dementia research)
- One Plants Management Australia – Whetman Pinks Project Grant (new and early career researchers in any area of dementia research)
- One Hazel Hawke Research Grant in Dementia Care (new and early career researchers in dementia care)
- Six $50,000 or one $100,000 plus four $50,000 AADRF-Vic Project Grants (new and early career researchers in dementia in clinical or psychosocial areas)
Please note that postdoctoral fellowships will not offered in the 2016 Dementia Grants Program.
Applicants must be New Investigators, as defined in the Eligibility section of the Information for Applicants (PDF).
- The Chief Investigator must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen living in Australia,
- Research must be conducted in Australia
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 16 May 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org