The Accelerator Research Grant scheme is to support proposals that either:
- Aim to translate breast cancer research across the spectrum into the development of new methods for prevention, early-detection screening, diagnosis and therapy (including supportive care) through trialling in the clinical or applied setting; or
- Accelerate the translation of research findings into clinical practice and/or health policy and/or health decision-making processes; including transition into clinical trials.
Funding & Duration
Up to $250,000 per annum for up to five years.
The proposed project must be located/managed/operated under the auspices of a University, hospital or major research institution(s) located within Australia.
Chief Investigators must hold an MD or PhD in a health-related field of research
- Please refer to the Guidelines (PDF) for further details
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 3 June 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com