The Coal Services Health & Safety Trust supports the Australian coal mining industry by funding projects and research that will have a positive effect on the health and safety of coal mine workers, operators, and the wider mining community.
Priority areas for the trust are:
- Diesel particulates
- High pressure oil injection injuries
- Mental Health
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Repetitive Strain Injury prevention, treatment and management
Funding & Duration
Not specified by the Sponsor.
Applications are accepted from researchers, mine owners/operators, industry workers and suppliers.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Expressions of Interest must be submitted for internal review by 13 May 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org