The Yitpi Foundation has been established to encourage and promote research and education in the fields of:
- crop science, particularly in relation to the wheat industry in southern Australia; and
- social science, including the linguistics of Australian languages and studies of the cultures of Australian Aborigines, particularly in relation to land usage.
Application for a Research Award or Grant shall be invited on a southern Australia wide basis from persons who have appropriate qualifications and have experience in conducting their proposed research or educational project.
The Yitpi Foundation Management Committee may from time to time make a grant for payment of salaries and travel expenses, purchase of equipment or consumable supplies or for any other purpose which the Committee shall think fit.
Funding & Duration
Requests for < $15,000 will have greater chance of success, but larger grants will be considered.
Funding is generally awarded annually, however applications for renewal of projects which are progressing satisfactorily will be welcomed.
The holder of a Research Award or Grant must be either:
- a staff-member or student of an approved research institution, OR
- a staff-member of an organisation that carries out research with the approval of an approved research institution.
- Yitpi Foundation Funding Rules (Docx.)
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 30 May 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com