The Physician Research Award supports a mentored research experience to prepare physicians with clinical duties and/or responsibilities for productive careers in prostate cancer research.
Funding & Duration
The maximum funding of US $520,000 (AUD $704,000) for direct costs (plus indirect costs)
The maximum period of performance is 4 years, with a minimum of 3 years.
At the time of application submission, the applicant must be either:
- In the last year of an accredited medical residency or medical fellowship program; or
- within 3 years of having initiated an appointment as Instructor, Assistant Professor, or equivalent
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
- Impact Award
- Health Disparity Research Award
- Idea Development Award
- Early Investigator Research Award
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 7 July 2016 – pre-proposal submitted via https://eBRAP.org.
- Copy of pre-proposal forwarded to the Research Branch ASAP.
- 14 July 2016 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org