The Toyota Foundation’s Research Grant Program 2016, titled “Exploring New Values for Society”, provides two grant frameworks respectively for (A) Joint Research Projects, and (B) Individual Research Projects that can be expected to lead to “creation of new values for society”.
Projects spanning different disciplines and fields of activity are especially welcome.
Funding & Duration
- Joint Research Grants: approx. ¥4M (approx AUD $50,000)
- Individual Research Grants: approx. ¥1M (approx AUD $12,500)
The period of the grants may be one or two years, beginning 1 May 2017.
No limitations are placed on proposals with regard to the nationality or place of residence of the project representative or participants; nor is there any restriction with regard to the their affiliation (or lack thereof) with a university, research institute, NPO/NGO, or other organisation.
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 26 August 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org