The aim of the DENTSPLY Dental Research Fund is to support and stimulate dental research at the postgraduate level within Australia and New Zealand, in order to:
- Recognise outstanding and innovative research in basic dental science for the improvement of public dental health and clinical outcomes; and
- Recognise applied research achievements for improvement and development of oral care for the prevention of oral diseases.
The focus of the research would be in the area of clinical dentistry with priority given to areas of clinical interest in restorative and preventive dentistry.
Funding & Duration
Each grant is available for a one year period, up to the value of $3,000. This can be in the form of research support or product support (DENTSPLY Australia product only).
A grant from the Research Fund is open to:
- Post graduate students and dental health professionals
- University academics enrolled in a higher research degree
- Visiting researchers
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 June 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com