The Australian Hand Therapy Association (AHTA) is offering a research scholarship (project grant funding) investigating the treatment of upper limb injury and disease.
Research Scholarships are available for up to $10,000.
Applicants must be conducting research in Australia or New Zealand, and will be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- The significance of the project to the development of hand therapy evidence.
- Clear rationale and identified need for the project based on a sound understanding and thorough review of previous research.
- Suitability of study design, project methods, outcome measures and proposed analysis, to answer the research question.
- Feasibility of project and likelihood of meeting stated objectives within stated timeline.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 8 July 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com