MND Australia Postdoctoral Fellowships provide seed-funding for research that is innovative and has a clear relationship to the causes, treatments and cures of MND or the support of people living with MND.
Funding & Duration
Salary for a full-time research fellow will be funded at $100,000 p.a. for a period of up to three years.
Postdoctoral Fellowships are directed towards postdoctoral scientists with a track record in areas of neuroscience related to MND.
Other eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residential status
- At 26 August 2016, applicants must have no more than three years research experience from the date their doctoral thesis was passed
- Applicants who will submit their completed doctoral thesis before the end of 2016 will be considered, but the Fellowship cannot be taken up by the applicant until the thesis has been passed
- The Fellowship can commence on 1 January 2017 and must commence before 1 July 2017
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 19 August 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com