The Clinical Consortium Research Site Award provides the support to develop and enhance collaborations and resources necessary for a network of organisations to rapidly execute Phase II or Phase II-linked Phase I (Phase I/II) prostate cancer clinical trials.These trials will include investigations of high-impact, novel therapeutic agents or approaches for the management or treatment of prostate cancer, especially as pertaining to the FY16 PCRP overarching challenges.
In accordance with PCRP goals, the conduct of Phase I/II trials that incorporate investigations of biomarkers for risk assessment, early detection, prediction of aggressiveness, and/or progression of prostate cancer is particularly encouraged.
Funding & Duration
Maximum funding of US $600,000 (approx AUD $810,000) for direct costs (plus indirect costs) will be awarded.
The maximum period of performance is 3 years.
Applications are invited from independent investigators at or above the level of Assistant Professor (or equivalent).
Other eligibility criteria:
- Funds may not be used for research or development of clinical protocols.
- Sites must provide plans for accruing patients from populations disproportionately affected by prostate cancer.
- Trials that incorporate investigations of biomarkers for risk assessment, early detection, prediction of aggressiveness, and/or progression of prostate cancer are encouraged.
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 15 September 2016 – pre-proposal submitted via https://eBRAP.org.
- Copy of pre-proposal forwarded to the Research Branch ASAP.
- 22 September 2016 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org