Date: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (ACST)
Venue: Napier Building Lecture Theatre 102, University of Adelaide North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
About this Workshop
The University of Adelaide, the University of South Australia and Flinders University invite all higher degree by research (HDR or RHD) students from these three institutions to a one day workshop on research ethics and integrity.
Current HDR and RHD students who are undertaking research projects which require human research ethics approval are strongly encouraged to attend this workshop. Non- HDR/RHD students whose current program of study requires an application for ethics approval may also be eligible, pending confirmation from their supervisor.
Sessions will include:
- An introduction to research integrity and the responsible conduct of research
- An overview of the ethical issues that may arise in research involving human participants (including topic-specific breakout sessions)
- Tools to analyse and address these issues
- How to apply for approval from a Human Research Ethics Committee
The draft programme is available from the Office of Research Ethics, Compliance & Integrity website.
The workshop includes three concurrent sessions. Please select the one most relevant to your research.
- Register for a Workshop Session (Eventbrite website)