SAHMRI and Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging invite all researchers to attend an information session on the new Clinical and Research Imaging Centre (CRIC).
Date: Wednesday, 30 November
Venue: SAHMRI Auditorium
CRIC is located in the northern pod of SAHMRI and scheduled to open in late 2016, housing:
- Skyra wide bore 3T MRI for comprehensive neurologic, cardiac, body and functional imaging
- FORCE dual energy CT for cardiac and perfusion imaging
- mCT 64 Flow time-of-flight PET/CT
- Ultrasound and x-ray
The session will provide detail of the imaging equipment and capability available to researchers, how to access this, and the associated governance and approval processes.
- Please RSVP by Monday 28th November
- Registration via Eventbrite
If you have any questions, please contact the SAHMRI Research Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org