The Hereditary Disease Foundation (HDF) is currently accepting Letters of Intent (LOIs) for Postdoctoral Fellowships at the post-graduate level to cultivate interest in Huntington’s disease research.
The Foundation’s current focus is on
- modifier studies – on DNA repair pathways, protein degradation and other modifiers of phenotype and age of onset, and
- research mechanisms of HD neurodegeneration and biomarkers and therapy for HD-induced neurodegeneration.
Funding & Duration
Not supplied by the Sponsor.
The postdoctoral fellowship applicant’s mentor must agree in advance to direct the proposed research. The Foundation cannot arrange laboratories and mentors for applicants.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 1 February 2017 – Letter of Intent (LOI) submitted directly to Sponsor
(please email a copy of your LOI to the Research Branch)
- 7 April 2017 – Invited applications submitted for internal review.
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review