Investigator Awards in Humanities and Social Science offer flexible funding support to researchers in established posts at all career stages, working on important questions of relevance to health.
Funding & Duration
Funding is available to a maximum of £1M (approx AUD $1.4M) for up to 5 years.
Researchers at any stage of your career, for example a newly appointed lecturer, a mid-career researcher, or a senior or emeritus professor, are eligible.
You should have:
- a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, salaried by your host organisation in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low- or middle-income country, or
- a written guarantee of an established academic post at a host organisation, which you will take up by the start of the award.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 16 January 2017 – Letter of Intent (LOI) submitted directly to Sponsor
(Please email a copy to the Research Branch)
- 13 March 2017 – Invited applications submitted for internal review.
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review