ARC Progress Reporting and Carry-forward of Funds


ARC Grants holders are advised that for any ARC Project that received funds in 2016, if you wish to Report on Progress or request a carry-forward of ARC funds, then an Internal Signature/Carry Forward Form must be submitted to the Research Branch by 29 January 2017.

NOTE: This form needs to be submitted for all carry forward requests even if a Progress Report by Exception is not required.

Please refer to the Research Branch ARC Post-Award Grants Management webpage for further details on the process to submit a Carry Forward Request and/or an ARC Progress Report by Exception.

Need Help?

This entry was posted in News Articles. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.