The Australian Meat Processor Corporation (AMPC) is the Rural Research and Development Corporation that supports the red meat processing industry throughout Australia.
The following Request for Proposal (RFP) documents provide the basis for submission of Preliminary Research Proposals (PRPs) for FY2017-18.
- Processing Technologies
- Environment and Sustainability
- Processing Hygiene, Quality and Meat Science
- Capability, Extension and Education
- Industry Improvement, Economic Analysis and Strategic Risks
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 13 February 2017
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review