Incubator Grants provide funding to facilitate the undertaking of preliminary experiments and enable the investigators to reach the point where they are eligible to apply for external/independent funding to continue their research.
Funding & Duration
Incubator Grants may be awarded for projects up to 12 months duration, for up to $25,000.
AMDF Research Grants are charitable grants offered to an Australian research institution or university to assist a researcher with their work on mitochondrial disorders. Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have Permanent Resident Status and not be under bond to any foreign government.
- Applications for AMDF Incubator Grants are welcomed throughout the year, until the upper limit of the funding allocation for the year is reached.
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review
Other AMDF Schemes
- Clinical Trial Infrastructure Support Grants
- Research Equipment Grants
- Translational Research Grants
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact a Grants Officer