The Australian Orchid Foundation will support research for projects related to orchids, including:
- Studies to research orchids in their habitat and management practices to protect those orchids and their habitats;
- Studies of wild populations of orchids, their biology, distribution, conservation and taxonomy;
- Cultivation and propagation of orchids;
- Education of the public;
- Education of young people, in particular in the sciences relevant to orchids; and
Funding & Duration
Not supplied by the Sponsor.
The work must be performed in Australia and/or must relate to orchids in Australasia.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 March 2017
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review