The AW Howard Memorial Trust aims to promote and support pasture research. The trust may award annual grants-in-aid for projects that:
- Commemorate important contributions to pastoral sciences or industry.
- Distribute scientific innovations to develop pasture use within Australia’s regions.
- Invite a prominent overseas pasture scientist to Australia to:
- deliver a keynote address at a relevant conference
- visit regional scientists and community groups involved in pastoral industries.
- Need essential equipment for pastoral scientific research and development.
Funding & Duration
The trust will award one grant-in-aid annually. Grants-in-aid are limited to $5,000 each.
Applications are open to anyone in Australia who has been a continuous resident in Australia for the last three years.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 March 2017
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review