The AW Howard Memorial Trust aims to promote and support pasture research. The trust awards annual study grants for scientists to
- go on overseas study tours
- participate in national or international conferences.
Tours and conferences must be related to pasture research and within the aims of the trust.
Funding & Duration
The trust will award one study grant annually. Grants are limited to $5,000 each.
Candidates must be:
- a member of a recognised research organisation
- an Australian citizen
- a continuous resident in Australia for the past 3 years, or
- have permanent resident status in Australia.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 March 2017
- Submit an Application to the Research Branch for Review