Applications for the 2017 CSIRO ON Prime program are now open.
CSIRO ON Prime is a national, entry level, part time pre-accelerator program, aimed at researcher groups looking to investigate real world application of their technology. The program runs over 8 weeks, and requires a commitment of 6 days face to face, and an additional 10 hours per week from research teams. During the program, teams receive one on one and group mentoring, as well as a toolkit of materials to help them assess the commercial validity of their technology.
ON Prime Program 2017
Applications for both intakes close 24 February 2017.
Dates for the face to face sessions for the 2017 program are outlined below. Applicants should ensure at least one member of their project team is available to attend each of the sessions.
- Session 1 (2 days) Between 10 Apr – 28 Apr
- Session 2 Between 1 May- 12 May
- Session 3 Between 14 May – 26 May
- Session 4 Between 29 May – 9 June
- Final Showcase Between 12 June – 23 June
Adelaide Enterprise will be running a couple of information sessions for researchers interested in applying for the program:
- Thursday 9 February 2017 @ 10am, Napier 210
- Tuesday 14 February 2017 @ 3pm, Braggs 214
Researchers can RSVP to email@example.com confirming their preferred date in the subject line.