Visions of Australia offers funding for the development and/or touring of exhibitions of cultural material originating, or created, in Australia, as well as cultural material originating from elsewhere that is held in Australian collections.
Funding priority is given to material that most strongly reflects Australian cultural life.
Funding & Duration
There is no limit to the amount of funding that may be sought, however, applicants should keep in mind that the program seeks to support projects that deliver national outcomes and deliver a diverse range of projects in each of the two program streams.
The final amount of any funding and length of funding term awarded will be determined by the Department, after assessment by the Arts Division and independent assessors.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have as their principal purpose the arts and/or cultural heritage (usually defined in the organisation’s Constitution or Articles of Association, and reflected in the Annual Report and Business Plans)
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office
Refer to the Research Services website for the University’s administrative tax details.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 10 March 2017
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review