The Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA) provides awards to support younger members of the society to travel to international meetings, laboratories and/or clinics to further their training and knowledge in Endocrinology.
Preference will be given to applicants who meet the following additional criteria:
- Who are giving a presentation at the meeting they wish to attend;
- who will visit a laboratory and/or clinic associated with their field of endocrinology;
- who are active members of the society as evidenced by attendance and presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting and other activities.
Three awards of $3,500 each will be granted to assist with the costs of international travel to attend an International destination.
Applicants must have been financial members of ESA for at least 12 (twelve) months prior to the closing date for applications. Applicants must possess a higher degree (MD, PhD or equivalent), and be within 5 (five) years of the award of that degree, or be currently enrolled in a higher degree by research program. FRACP Advanced Trainees not enrolled in a higher degree are eligible.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 November 2017
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review