The Australasian Wildlife Management Society (AWMS) provides a travel subsidy for Indigenous People presenting at the annual conference.
Full-time students registered for the full conference will receive:
- $300 for those who have been paid members of AWMS for three years or more, and
- $200 for students whose past and future paid membership totals less than 3 years.
- The subsidy will be reduced proportionally for students registered for part of the conference.
- For part time students the subsidy will be at 75% of the above full time rates
Subsidies will be considered where applicants: can identify themselves as an Indigenous person of Australia or New Zealand (other countries will also be considered); are involved in wildlife management in that country; and, will present a paper (spoken or poster) or have experiences relevant to a conference symposium.
- Travel Subsidy Forms must be submitted to the Conference Organising Committee no less than 60 days prior to the start of the conference.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review