The Global Research Perspectives Program is CPA Australia’s annual research grants program, which encourages and supports research worldwide that is relevant to our membership, the profession and the global business community.
- Accounting education
- Contemporary business issues
- Ethics and governance themes
- Global strategy and leadership
- Reporting and assurance issues
- Sustainability and integrated reporting
The Global Research Perspectives Program has no specific funding cap for research projects. Applications may be made for any amount. Funds requested must be sufficient to complete the project. The figure should be inclusive of GST, salary on-costs and university overheads. CPA Australia will not provide funding above the amount requested.
Applicants may hold a grant concurrently with another award or grant if all funding and details of the project are disclosed to CPA Australia. CPA Australia encourages and supports research worldwide, and grants are available for researchers, institutions and consultancies.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Stage One applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 July 2017
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review