The DVCR and the Division of Research & Innovation have a new initiative to support the submission of ARC Linkage Project applications for the 2017 round.
Small grants (up to $2,000) are available to support activities to develop, finalise, and facilitate submission of ARC Linkage
Project proposals. Funding can be awarded to cover items such as:
- costs associated with traveling to meet with industry partners,
- costs of employing staff to assist in the preparation of the proposal,
- costs associated with engaging external consultants to review the proposal.
An ARC Linkage Project proposal must be submitted to the ARC within 2 months of receiving a University of Adelaide ARC Linkage Project Development scheme award.
Please contact your Faculty for details of the application process for your Faculty:
- Faculty of Arts email@example.com
- Faculty of ECMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences email@example.com
- Faculty of Professions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Sciences email@example.com