The University of Adelaide has allocated a portion of the Priority Partner funding for small grants to enhance the relationship with our key partners. Funding is currently available for the following partners:
- Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- University of Alberta, Canada
- University of Strasbourg, France
- University of Freiburg, Germany
Should you be interested in funding for Shanghai Jiao Tong University, North Carolina State University, the University of Nottingham or Nagoya University please contact the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research)
Funding & Eligibility
Activities may include:
- Research collaboration (e.g. joint publications, project)
- Mobility (e.g. student or staff, short term study tour)
- Teaching and Learning (e.g. articulation, joint degrees)
- Relationship/Community (e.g. joint conference, staff shadowing)
Projects are generally funded to a maximum of $5,000. Depending on the number and relevance of applications, funding may be reduced or increased, however this will be communicated once rankings have taken place.
Applications & Submission Due Date
Applications must be submitted to the University’s Global Engagement Office by 16 June 2017.
Applications are for one project with one institution. If you are interested in collaborating with several partners, you will need to submit a form for each partner.
Please contact Susanne Raneskold in the Global Engagement Office should you have any questions.
- Visit the Global Engagement Office website to access the online application form.