Applications submitted to the FY17 Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research (TSCRP) must address at least one of the following specific Focus Areas:
- Understanding phenotypic heterogeneity in TSC
- Gaining a deeper knowledge of TSC signaling pathways and the cellular consequences of TSC deficiency
- Improving TSC disease models
- Developing clinical biomarkers for TSC
- Facilitating therapeutics and clinical trials research
Exploration Hypothesis Development Award
Idea Development Award
- Program Announcement [PDF]
- Idea Development Award – New Investigator Eligibility Statement [PDF]
- Application Instructions [PDF]
NEW! Clinical Translational Research Award
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 5 July 2017 – pre-proposal submitted via https://eBRAP.org.
- Please email email@example.com ASAP if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review