A new Variation eform has been developed in ResearchMaster 6 (RME6).
The new Variations eForm and workflow will soon be available for researchers to use across the University. This new eform is designed for variations to a funded research grant project.
Benefits for Researchers:
- Auto-populate data, removing need to re-enter information which is not changing
- All your competitive research funding information will be captured in one place
- Improved tracking, data quality and reporting capability
- Data captured in RME6 system will flow through to other corporate systems and IAP reports
Support for Researchers:
- Researchers will be able to login to RME6 to complete a variation
- Researcher support materials (video and quick reference guides) will be updated on the Research Services website
- Standard Operating Procedures will be updated and located on the Research Services website
All enquiries and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.