The Research Projects Grants Program is supported by the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance based in Australia, and in the USA.
The Research Foundation’s priorities to expand cerebral palsy research include:
- Aetiology, causal pathways
- Early identification, early intervention
- Novel interventions, novel treatments
Career Development Grants
The Career Development Grants are to be used by the award recipient for any of the activities as listed below to assist in the recipient’s career pursuits including:
- Fellowships or PhD scholarships
- travel associated with conducting research or presenting research findings
- presenting or attending a relevant research conference
- employment of research personnel to support the recipient’s research project
- the purchase of research materials and consumables related to the recipient’s research project.
Budgets must be submitted in Australian dollars (AU$), to a maximum of AU $250,000.
The Foundation will only accept applications from individuals, groups of researchers, committees or project-focused foundations.
Chief investigators must be employed through an Institution e.g. Hospital, University, Institute.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications open 1 July 2017
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 August 2017
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster and when prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code 9999 (Other)
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review