The Research Projects Grants Program is supported by the Research Foundation of Cerebral Palsy Alliance based in Australia, and in the USA.
The Research Foundation’s priorities to expand cerebral palsy research include:
- Aetiology, causal pathways
- Early identification, early intervention
- Novel interventions, novel treatments
Projects that address the causes, prevention, early interventions and cure of cerebral palsy will be rated more favourably when reviewing the merit of applications.
Budgets must be submitted in Australian dollars (AU$), to a maximum of AU $250,000.
The Foundation will only accept applications from individuals, groups of researchers, committees or project-focused foundations.
Chief investigators must be employed through an Institution e.g. Hospital, University, Institute.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications open 1 July 2017
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 24 August 2017
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster and when prompted to Select Fund Scheme, use Fund Scheme code ORG121941
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review