The BI&A Project scope broadly includes:
- high level and detailed design of the BI&A Solution;
- provision of the BI&A Solution including a data lake with managed data connections and ingestion capability, and environments for data analytics, insights and reporting;
- extract, transform and load IP Australia and external Data into the data lake and establish data connections;
- ongoing provision of the established BI&A Solution and Support Services.
IP Australia anticipates the requirements will be met through a cloud solution, although it is expected that the Solution can be realised in difference ways utilising different combinations of technologies.
Tender No. & Further Information
Time-frame for Delivery
Services will commence in 2017 and continue for an Initial Term of 5 years.
10am-12pm Thursday 29th June 2017
Discovery House, 47 Bowes St Phillip ACT (NG F08 Holdsworth Room)
Tenderers should provide written notice to the Contact Officer no later than Monday 26th June setting out the names and contact details for all persons who will be attending the industry briefing. Please limit attendees to two individuals per Tenderer.
Register of Interest – To facilitate partnering, potential tenderers can register their interest by emailing their organisation’s name and contact details to the Contact Officer at MDB-BI&AProject@ipaustralia.gov.au.
Closing Date & Time
- 9 Aug 2017 2:00 pm (ACT Local Time)
- Show close time for other time zones
Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions)