The South Australian Community Achievement Awards are designed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions individuals, communities and businesses are making throughout South Australia.
- Alzheimer’s Australia SA Dementia Care Excellence Award
- Caravan & Camping Industries Association of SA Tourism Award
- Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
- Flinders Foundation Leadership and Innovation in Health Award
- Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
- Junction Australia Connecting Communities Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- TAFE SA Connecting Communities Award
Eligibility varies according to category.
Value of the Award
Winners will receive a $2,000 Award Prize from Commonwealth Bank and a trophy.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Nominations close 11 August 2017
If you decide to apply for an award, please contact Dale Godfrey.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.