CSIRO, through this RFT, is seeking to establish a Panel of Suppliers with appropriate skills and experience to deliver and facilitate a suite of Innovation Programs. The Innovation Programs form part of the CSIRO innovation and entrepreneurship ‘ON Program’ (ON) which supports CSIRO’s 2020 Strategy.
Tenderers will be required to demonstrate their experience in:
- Providing innovation services to organisations which have a mix of technical and science professionals.
- Utilising Lean methodology such as Business Model Canvas (BMC) or equivalent concepts within a learning environment to support acceleration of research commercialisation.
- Coaching teams through value proposition refinement, roadblocks, and issues with team dynamics.
Tenderers will be required to demonstrate their Facilitators/staff ability to:
- Provide Services to diverse audiences related to science based technology, including sectoral/technology coverage.
- Provide Services to participants who are world class experts in particular technologies or science fields, have decades of experience, have advanced postgraduate business and technical qualifications and may also have commercial, contract R&D and entrepreneurial experience.
- Provide meaningful feedback within the context of the nine (9) categories of the BMC or technology commercialisation.
- Train and educate participants and teams to identify, analyse and convert ideas from the lab to the market.
Tender No. & Further Information
Time-frame for Delivery
- Closing Date for clarifications: 3 July 2017
- Evaluation of Tender responses, including seeking clarification as required: 8 August 2017
- Negotiate and sign contract with Preferred Tenderer/s: 31 August 2017
- Implementation begins: 1 September 2017
Closing Date & Time
- 2pm (ACT Local Time) 17 July 2017
Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions)