“50 Years, and Beyond: Forging an Inclusive ASEAN”
Date: 14-17 September 2017
Venue: United Nations Conference Centre, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), Bangkok,Thailand
About this Event
Forum 2017 tackles this challenge by looking at the following considerations:
- Engaging COMMUNITY
- Empowering WOMEN
- Enabling YOUTH
- Positioning BUSINESS
- Connecting ASEAN PARTNERS
- Embedding INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0
- Framing SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Speakers and panellists are ASEAN and global leaders from community, academia, government and business committed to a successful AEC that benefits all ASEAN.
Call for Papers
PAPERS will be published online as Proceedings of the AEIF 2017, and considered for publication in the peer-reviewed journal Southeast Asian Social Science Review.
Papers are accepted as follows:
- Abstract submission: 31 July 2017
- Notification of accepted/rejected abstract: 5 August 2017
- Full paper submission: 30 August 2017
Send abstract and for enquires – AEIF 2017 Secretariat – ASEANEIF2016@gmail.com
Register for this Event
- Visit the Forum website for programme and registration details.