The Clinical Trials Enhancement Grant scheme aims to support the development of a product, process, procedure or service that, if applied, would result in improved clinical trial conduct, recruitment and participation to clinical trials.
Applications will be considered for initiatives such as:
- Funding for projects that are innovative and show potential for enhancement of clinical trials
- Applications which enhance linkage between networks and improve recruitment and participation to clinical trials
- Monitoring and evaluation tools for clinical trial activity within the state
- Initiatives that show promise to bridge gaps or break new ground in clinical trial conduct, recruitment and/or participation
Applications are invited from researchers across the research spectrum, including biomedical, clinical, health services and population health research.
Funding & Duration
The total value of the funds available under the scheme is $680,000 over four years. Final distribution between applications will be determined upon evaluation of the proposals.
Successful applicants will be required to reside in South Australia for the term of the award and be employed by a South Australian Institution.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Expressions of Interest [EOI] open 31 July 2017
- EOIs must be submitted for internal review by 11 September 2017
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster. When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code 9999 (Other).
- See also Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review