METS Ignited has launched an award to recognise collaboration between METS companies, miners and researchers.
The Award will acknowledge and recognise those organisations which contribute to a culture of collaboration within the mining innovation ecosystem and achieve mutual business gains as a result of successful collaboration.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of
- World-class collaboration in the mining / METS / research sectors demonstrating one of the following:
- Collaboration between mining companies
- intra-industry collaboration between companies in the METS sector, regardless of size
- Collaboration between miners, METS and researchers particularly at early stages in the innovation process.
- Value creation for participants. The collaboration has resulted in business growth, new markets and export opportunities for the participants.
- The partners in the collaboration seek to extend their partnership, based on additional business growth opportunities.
- Extent to which the collaboration addresses a gap in the capacity and capability of the METS sector, and is business ready.
- Extent to which the Project will deliver national and sector wide impact.
The collaboration must have been ongoing, and have occurred after 1 January 2015.
The METS Ignited Collaboration Award will be presented at the 2017 IMARC Gala dinner, on 1 November 2017. The IMARC Gala dinner attracts industry leaders from Australia and abroad.
Three companies will be shortlisted for the METS Ignited Collaboration Award, each recognised on the night, with the winner announced at the event.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Applications are submitted directly to the Sponsor by 29 September 2017
If you decide to apply for this award, please contact Dale Godfrey.
Prior to submission please ensure that your University of Adelaide Researcher Profile page is up to date.