The investigation of a new breast symptom: a guide for General Practitioners (the INBS Guide) was developed by Cancer Australia to support the timely diagnosis of breast cancer through an evidence-based systematic approach to the assessment of a new breast symptom. In 2017 Cancer Australia has updated the INBS Guide to ensure currency with contemporary practice and latest evidence.
To enhance utilisation and adoption of the updated INBS Guide, and to support appropriate and timely diagnosis, Cancer Australia is exploring opportunities to integrate the INBS Guide into digital platforms and resources used by general practitioner (GPs) in clinical practice.
The successful Tenderer will be experienced in:
- health care communications,
- use of IT in health systems,
- facilitating meetings with senior health care providers (across the acute and primary care settings, government and non-government sector), and
- preparing reports.
The successful Tenderer will have a well-developed understanding of the health care system (including the acute and primary care settings), and cancer control.
Tender No. & Further Information
Timeframe for Delivery
- September 2017 – June 2018
Closing Date & Time
- 13 September 2017 3:00 pm (ACT Local Time)
Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences)