ANSTO and the ANZSNM offer a competitive grant aimed at encouraging research in nuclear medicine in Australia and New Zealand.
All aspects of nuclear medicine will be considered for this grant including, but not restricted to:
- Novel developments in radiopharmaceuticals;
- Hardware and software innovation;
- Epidemiology and audit activities;
- Pilot clinical trials;
- Retrospective studies on outcomes in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in nuclear medicine; and
- Education, training and professional development activities.
Funding & Duration
The grant is up to the value of $20,000 and is expected to run for approximately one year.
The applicant or principal investigator must be a financial member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine at the time of application.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 29 September 2017
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000157
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact a Grants Officer