Request for Proposal: Australian Avocado Consumer Research (AV17002).
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Australian avocado consumer research (AV17002).
The objectives of the services are to help Hort Innovation:
- Design, execute and analyse a comprehensive research study to support development of a creative and validated marketing strategy that contributes directly and measurably to a substantial increase in the demand for Australian avocados by Australian main grocery buyers.
This study must include:
- The identification of different types of avocado consumer segments – capturing triggers and barriers to purchase, usage behavior, purchasing behaviour, life stage/demographic profile;
- Awareness and perception of current marketing campaign “love that avocado feeling”.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request For Proposal (RFP) documents may be downloaded from www.tenders.net .
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RPFs must be submitted by 15 September 2017
- Please contact Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) for assistance with a submission.