Request for Proposal: Innovative pear marketing initiative (PA17514)
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Innovative pear marketing initiative (PA17514).
The objectives of the services being sought are to boost sales domestically of Australian pears by:
- Increasing demand for pears domestically;
- Educating consumers on the application and usage of pears at point of sale; and
- Increasing brand awareness of the Australian Pears brand at point of sale.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request For Proposal (RFP) documents may be downloaded from www.tenders.net .
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RPFs must be submitted by 13 September 2017
- Please contact Paul Arthur, Business Partnership Manager (ECMS, Arts & Professions) for assistance with a submission.