Request for Proposal: Investigate the use of smart traps in fruit fly surveillance (ST16009)
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: Investigate the use of smart traps in fruit fly surveillance (ST16009).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Optimise a well-developed automated trapping technology for real-time, accurate surveillance of Queensland fruit fly (Qfly) and Mediterranean fruit fly (Medfly) that supports certification of area freedom, early detection and on-farm monitoring;
- Engage a commercial partner to provide a clear pathway for adoption of the technologies into the majority of horticultural growing regions across Australia;
- Disseminate knowledge and findings to Australian growers and key stakeholders including user case studies for project technology extension purposes.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request For Proposal (RFP) documents may be downloaded from www.tenders.net .
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RPFs must be submitted by 14 September 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.